An ICF Professional Certified Coach with more than 15 years’ experience, Peter specialises in leadership development for organisational change and business performance improvement. Peter firmly believes that transformational leadership offers the single biggest revenue and profit growth opportunity for today’s organisations.
Peter is a Level Three Alumni of the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership, as well as a faculty member for both the IECL and Leadership Circle Asia Pacific.
Peter has 15 years’ experience facilitating and coaching within many of Australia’s top corporate and government organisations including Macquarie Bank, OEH, HP, Suncorp, Sydney Water, Clayton Utz, BOQ and Western Power. Experience has provided Peter with great insights into the workings of large complex organisations and the need to address the institutional challenges that invariably develop over the years.
As founder of Corporate Alchemy, Peter uses business performance psychology to develop powerful programs which deliver heightened business skills and transformational leadership development. He specialises in Cultural Transformation, Strategy & Vision Implementation and Building Leadership Capacity.
- Certified Organisational Coach, Level Three, IECL
- Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Organization Transformation Consultant, The Leadership System
- Cert Creativity Psychotherapy
- Cert IV, Workplace Training and Development
- Diagnostics: TLC, LSI, GSI, TMP Styles, Genos (EI)
- Faculty Member and Accredited Certification Facilitator for The Leadership Circle
- Faculty Member for the IECL
- Leadership Circle Profile, LCP-Manager Edition, Leadership Culture Survey and The Leadership System: Promise of Leadership, Leader to Leader and Pulse Survey
- Institute of Executive Coaching, Levels 1, 2, and 3